According to Simply Measured Twitter engagement is defined by 3 elements: @Replies+ Retweets+ Mentions.
But how do we achieve those all important @replies, retweets, and mentions that signify we are engaging with our audience? How can we effectively engage with our followers?
Whether you are a twitter novice or you are looking to increase your engagement with your customers, here are some useful tips to help you increase your engagement and followers on twitter.
Tips for Engagement:
- Clearly define your brand/image. Be recognisable!!
- Be original and creative, but represent who you are as an individual or as brand.
- Join the conversation.
- Follow thought leaders in your area of business /interests.
- Follow twitter leader’s followers.
- Be a Tweeter not just a Retweeter!
Actively search for content that you or your followers will find interesting.
- Be a conversation leader. Instigate a conversation that is…
View original post 756 more words